Google Analytics

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Cal Arts Portfolio for Fall 2011 Admission!

My gynormous 30 x 40 portfolio, decorated with an updated (and much better) version of the design I made for my rejected 2010 admissions portfolio.
It's been quite the hootenanny this fall, but I somehow managed to finish putting together this here portfolio for admission to the Character Animation program at Cal Arts, with the help of a lot of great people looking out for me.  Looking back, the artwork I have included in this portfolio looks leaps and bounds better than the contents of the rejected portfolio I submitted last year (as seen in an earlier post on this blog), so hopefully I get accepted this time.  Wish me luck, folks!

Here are the 25 figure drawings that made it into my final portfolio this time, in the exact order I placed them in:































I'll probably do a separate post for all the cartoon drawings I did later...



My thanks go out to the many people who have helped me along the way through a variety of means:  Chuck, Mike, Marc, Andrew, Noreen, Mallory, Bjorn, Brady, Mr. McGinnis, my lovely girlfriend Bonita, and anyone else I may have neglected to mention who offered their support in some way.   No thanks to poor eye sight, psychotic relatives of friends, and the UPS.





1 comment:

  1. Hey, thank YOU for drawing an awesome picture of me! Great stuff here! I wish you the very, very best of luck! =)

    ReplyDelete